Proclinical is currently recruiting for a QC Microbiologist with a pharmaceutical company located in King of Prussia, PA.
- Perform routine testing, documents and reports results while following validated procedures for raw materials, in process samples, utilities / environmental monitoring and validation testing under the assigned direction of the supervisor or designee
- Complete verification for environmental monitoring, In-process samples and utilities
- Working knowledge in cGMP and other regulations in order to assure laboratory compliance
- Report Observations
- Revise SOPs and recommend improvement opportunities to maintain compliance with corporate and regulatory guidelines
- Send Laboratory equipment out for calibration. Review/approve equipment
- Initiate and resolve quality investigations for excursions relating to routine laboratory testing and equipment calibrations. Supports Change Controls and CAPAs
- Assist with the execution of validation protocols and reports
- Routinely utilize SAP/MERPs Trackwise and CMX for data entry
- Complete monthly work orders
- Support regulatory audits as needed
Skills and Requirements:
- B.S. degree in a science field required (Biology, Microbiology or other related science)
- Knowledge of microbiological assays (ability to work in a team environment).
- Good communication skills
- Works well in a team environment as well as ability to work independently.
- Make sound compliant decisions when needed
- Experience with Excel, Word
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Sarah Beshara at 267-477-3355
or upload your resume on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.