QC Laboratory Technician
Proclinical is currently recruiting for a QC Laboratory Technician with a pharmaceutical company located in Oceanside, CA.
- Conducts routine and non-routine analysis of samples using cell culture, flow cytometry and ddPCR analytical techniques according to standard operating procedures (SOPs). Participates in validation and commercial/developmental manufacturing activities as required.
- Reviews data and results of testing to ensure compliance to appropriate specifications, protocols and GMPs.
- Gather data to assist in conducting lab investigations regarding out of specifications (OOS) results and deviations related to QC Analytical procedures.
- Maintains lab areas in a clean, orderly, and sanitized state.
- Ensures logbook entries are accurate and complete following Good Documentation Practices (GDP).
- Participates in day to day activities in QC laboratory setting.
- Assist in managing samples submitted to QC laboratory.
- Other job duties as needed.
Skills and Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree in Analytical Chemistry/ Molecular Biology or equivalent preferred with 2+ years of QC experience in the Biotech and/or Pharmaceutical Industry.
- The ideal candidate has experience in various analytical techniques: cell culture, Flow Cytometry and/or ddPCR.
- Strong background in authoring/ reviewing validation documents.
- Experience in applying cGMP in QC lab in conformance to U.S., EU, and ROW standards.
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills are essential in this collaborative work environment.
- Comfortable in a fast-paced small company environment with minimal direction and able to adjust workload based upon changing priorities.
If you are having difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Catherine Nguyen at 215-531-5643.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.