Proclinical is currently recruiting for a QC Chemist for a global biopharmaceutical company located in Worcester, MA. Successful candidate will perform general compendial testing of product and/or raw materials within a fast-paced cGMP environment. Additional responsibilities will include reagent preparation and routine equipment maintenance activities. Laboratory experience is required.
- Performs test methods as written to support product/material release.
- Understands and maintains a safe work environment for themselves and others in accordance with procedural requirements.
- Understands, implements and maintains cGMP with respect to laboratory records, procedures and systems in accordance with procedural requirements.
- Performs a multitude of laboratory techniques for which they are trained.
- Accepts responsibility to complete assigned tasks within required timelines and works with others to accomplish business objectives.
- Revises procedures as necessary and provides continuous improvement support for the department.
- Support laboratory investigations in a timely manner.
- Support a variety of testing techniques upon completion of training.
Skills and Requirements:
- BA/BS in Chemistry, Biochemistry, Medical Technology, Biology or equivalent science degree
and 1+ years of related work experience.
- Solid understanding of cGMP and quality control and documentation requirements.
- Spectrophotometric concentration determination
- Experience testing Appearance per USP, EP requirements
- Quality Control testing of phase III and commercial products
- Reagent preparation, pH and Appearance testing
- Part of a team in a QC laboratory
- Basic lab testing such as pH and Appearance
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Nikki Ranieri at (+1) 215-531-5288 or upload your resume on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.
An excellent multinational healthcare company is seeking a skilled Research Scientist to be based in their office in of Basel.