Proclinical is currently recruiting for a QC Chemist with a biotechnology company located in Durham, NC.
- Sample and inspect, train, test support, robust and compliant cGMP documentation practices
- Adherence to all cGMP requirements, a basic understanding of FDA/EMA regulations, and effective interactions/communication with Quality management, personal development, and support of investigations
- Sample and inspect of raw materials
- Perform routine release testing of Raw Materials using rapid techniques, such as Raman, XRF, Refractive index, pH, osmolality and conductivity.
Skills and Requirements:
- Possess demonstrated technical ability regarding fundamental laboratory techniques and analytical methodology
- Able to work effectively within the group
- Understanding of scientific principle, ability to communicate with peers and management; GMP/GDP experience
- Effective organizational skills
- Ability to coordinate multiple activities in parallel to meet required timelines
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Demonstrated problem solving skills
- Solid working knowledge of operations/quality systems utilized in QC operations/support teams (eg; strong test method/scientific base)
If you are having difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Zachary Hines at 215-531-6914.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.