QA Validation Specialist
Proclinical is currently recruiting for a QA Validation Specialist with a pharmaceutical company located in Rockville, MD.
- Review complex GMP validation protocols and data; Review of Automation records such as FRS and SDDS. Track QA documents; Update data and run searches and reports in databases.
- Review equipment validation protocols, supporting data/documents and final reports
- Review of automation validation protocols, supporting data/documents and final reports
- Review of utility system validation protocols, supporting data/documents and final reports
- Review of Automation documents such as FRS and SDDS with ability to understand and identify changes made, possible impact, and compliance with protocols or deviation/CAPAs.
- Review of protocol deviations and CAPAs
- Attend cross functional meetings as OQ representative
- Performs other functions as necessary or as assigned.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Bachelor of Science
- Science, Engineering or other technical discipline
- Min 4-5 years in a GMP environment
- Including either direct validation, or quality oversight of validation and automation.
- Knowledge of Biopharmaceutical manufacturing processes and equipment.
- Knowledge of automation and control systems (Preferably Delta V)
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Sarah Beshara at 267-477-3355 or upload your resume on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.