Project Procurement Lead
Proclinical are recruiting for a Project Procurement Lead to join a pharmaceutical organisation. This role is on a contract basis and is located in Valais.
- Interact with crucial third-party cooperators, which involves EPCM, EPC, or main trade and equipment suppliers.
- Manage the procurement master plan throughout project implementation to guarantee reporting, risk identification and risk mitigation in a timely manner.
- Work alongside diverse shareholders, which involves the project procurement team, the company's procurement and category management, project or program directors, engineers, SMEs and support functions, for example: Quality, EHS, Legal, Finance, HR, etc.
- You will develop an understanding of procurement execution strategy and arrange procurement actions for allocated investment projects.
- Assume end-to-end commercial ownership of procurement, expediting, contract management, and contract closeout for multiple goods and services, which involves process equipment, electrical equipment, lab equipment, construction services and consulting.
- Other duties may be assigned to this role.
Key Skills and Requirements:
- Demonstrable experience within CAPEX project and procurement management, ideally familiar within a pharmaceutical or biotech organisation.
- Acquaintance within plant construction and a background in procurement, sales and contract management.
- Fluency in the English language with knowledge in German would be beneficial.
- Works well in a team with the capacity to work effectively within a matrix setting and interdisciplinary teams.
- A strong business mindset with the ability to think analytically and resolve issues.
- Capable of taking the initiative and is resilient.
- Able to thrive within an exciting, ever-changing setting.
- Obtained technical training, either an ETH or FH, or corresponding background in process, chemical, mechanical, civil or plant engineering would be beneficial for the role.
If you are having difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Cameron Huntington at +41 61 508 7054.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.