Proclinical is currently recruiting for a Project Manager for a leading gene therapy program located in Philadelphia, PA. As the Project Manager, you will manage daily the operations and execution of the strategy to accelerate the identification of effective COVID-19 treatments.
- Support recruitment, training, managing, supervising, and mentoring of personnel, data coordinators, graduate students, fellows, and scientific collaborators. This duty includes troubleshooting projects both independently and as part of a team within specified timelines.
- Partner with the Director to build infrastructure (IRB protocols, databases), coordinate, and oversee data analysis and extraction of reported COVID-19 treatments to provide real-time data and insights to guide clinical trial design and inform the global effort to identify treatments for COVID-19.
- Support engagements with government, industry, philanthropic, and academic partners, such as Google Health, FDA, Parker Institute for Cancer Immunotherapy, and others.
- Perform additional duties as assigned.
Skills and Requirements:
- Master's Degree with 3-5 years of related experience or equivalent combination of education and experience is required (or BS + 5-7 years)
- Strong, proven project management experience in biomedical sciences required
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Self-starter with a strong desire to contribute and work collaboratively to achieve goals
- Ability to work independently and apply critical thinking and sound judgment
- Ability to work with and take a leadership role in a multi-disciplinary team
- Ability to communicate effectively with team members
- Excellent oral/written communication skills with exceptional attention to detail.
If you are having difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Mary Jacobs at (+1) 267-297-3376 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.