This vacancy has now expired. Please see similar roles below...
Proclinical is seeking a Production Tech for a medical device manufacturing company located in Phoenixville, PA.
Must be eligible to work in the US.
- Responsible for standing and operating Injection Molding Machines
- Responsible for assembling Medical Devices
- Responsible for operating catheter tipping machines
- Ensure job packets are completed in a timely manner for all production needs
- Work efficiently to achieve targeted goals for production schedule
- Comply with all quality policies, specifications, regulations and instructions
- Follow all corporate SOP's
- Perform terminal and daily cleaning for clean room areas
- Be knowledgeable about VTM's product lines
- Special projects and duties as assigned
- Good mechanical aptitude
Skills and Requirements:
- Must have minimum of a High School Diploma
- Preference: 1 to 2 years related experience in assembly or medical device industry
- An eye for detail/detail oriented
- Excellent communication skills
- Possess logical thought process - must follow quality process guidelines and safety procedures
- Great organizational skills
If you are having difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Anderson Maldonado at (+1) 857-366-4011 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.