Production Planning Specialist
Proclinical is currently recruiting for a Production Planning Specialist with a pharmaceutical company located in Gaithersburg, MD.
- Accountability for availability of critical raw materials to start production processes at designated manufacturing sites (internal and external)
- Inventory management of starting materials, work-in-process, and finished goods across the global supply chain
- Transactional execution of the supply chain for inventory management
- Coordination with CMOs, QA, QC, Logistics, and Supply Chain management to ensure smooth movement within and between each supply node
- Monitors actual and forecasted consumption of materials and works with CMO partners for ordering replenishment stock
Skills and Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree in Supply Chain, Business Administration, Operations Management, Engineering, or equivalent.
- Biopharmaceutical planning and supply chain management
- ERP system management and transaction processing
- Ability to define supply chain metrics and hold indirect partners accountable
- Ability to work in and direct cross functional teams
- Ability to effectively drive business, culture, and technology change in a dynamic and complex operating environment
- Knowledge of CMO networks and operating relationships within an orchestrator model
- Supply Chain planning experience within the biopharmaceutical industry, particularly external manufacturing
- Experience with performance management of external suppliers
- Demonstrated experience with successfully executing programs that meet or exceed expectations in a dynamic environment
- Experience creating tools and capabilities to assist with data visualization, management, and drawing insight from data
- Working knowledge of Life Sciences industry, cGMPs, CMOs, and Supply Chain fundamentals
If you are having difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Janelle Jones at 267-297-3257.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.