Production Manager (German Speaking) - Switzerland
Proclinical are recruiting for a Production Manager (German Speaking) - Switzerland to join a biotech organisation. This role is on a permanent basis and is located in Visp.
- Responsible for operational management of the production facilities and guarantee professional procedures.
- Guarantee a professional and cost-effective processing on the production side.
- Accountable for staff management, planning and arranging the production team.
- Assure technical availability and compliance with regulatory needs such as cGMP compliance, safety, permits, etc., regarding plants and facilities.
- Offer adequate training for staff members, such as recruitment, training and promotion of staff.
- Other duties may be assigned.
Key Skills and Requirements:
- Educated to a degree level in a biology, microbiology, pharmacy or similar field.
- Familiarity within a QA field in a GMP-regulated setting for the production or manufacture or testing of pharmaceuticals.
- Fluency in the German and English language.
- Communication skills both verbally and in writing.
- Works well in a team as well as independently.
- Takes a proactive approach.
- A flexible individual with the ability to resolve issues.
- Keen for a challenge to demonstrate experience and partake in the company's success.
If you are having difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Dominic Williams at +44 203 987 6281.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.