Procurement Analyst / Buyer
Proclinical are recruiting for a Procurement Analyst / Buyer to join a biotech organisation. This role is on a contract basis.
- Handle approved PRs, produce purchase orders while conversing with sourcing team approvers when needed and in a timely manner.
- Assist with the requisition to invoice process when necessary.
- You will analyse recognised Pos for closure and handle generation of new Pos in the growth connected operating units ensuring documentation and compliance with policies.
- Accomplish all necessary trainings and certifications rendering to formed SOPs.
- Discuss with suppliers as required to recognise actions on current Pos and confirm new PO information for future invoicing.
- The ideal candidate will instigate edit requests when required in iSupplier to assist with PO actions.
- Guarantee precise PO line-item structure, supplier entity, currency, remittance, and adds contracts numbers & notes to lead proper tax exemption and delivery instruction if required.
- Other duties may be assigned.
Key Skills and Requirements:
- Educated to a degree level in a relevant field with demonstrable work experience.
- Prior involvement with oracle procurement would be ideal.
If you are having difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Ed Little at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.