PMO Supply Chain Integration
An internationally leading pharmaceutical company is seeking to recruit a PMO Supply Chain Integration to their office in Berlin. This is an exciting opportunity to bring expertise and skills to an established and in-demand company.
- Organising meetings.
- Compiling minutes.
- Maintaining main project plan and allocating and maintaning sub-plans.
- Classifying and organising sub-project group(s).
- Tracking actions items.
- Drawing new process map (e.g. return process, payment terms, new demand review meeting, discard and write-off process etc.)
- Devising new communication setup within new SC/MOP Departmen (e.g. who to communicate what to whom.)
- Setting up know how-transfer meeting B-KN (intra-departmental) / Within the company - inter-departmental (e.g. with Quality and Finance - release of blocked sales orders.)
- Setting up training sessions for SAP and other systems.
- Setting up new US-SOX plan/review - contrive new responsibilities for documentation of reports.
- Taking on sub-tasks (e.g. align waste process Landbell-Reclay).
- Reviewing and harmonising SOP in cooperation with Quality.
- Preparing PPT presentations for the management.
Skills and Requirements:
- Background in SCM-Processes in a corporate/Pharma environment.
- SAP System know how, in particular SAP SD/MM.
Demonstrable multitasking, project management, and execution skills.
- Good interpersonal skills, including communication, presentation, persuasion, and influence.
- Good organisational skills, including efficiency, analytical mindset, punctuality, and collaboration in a team environment.
- Proficiency with computer skills, such as MS Office.
- Proficient in English
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Luke Saner on +443300524502 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.