oclinical is currently recruiting for a Pharmacy Technician with a biopharmaceutical company located in Worcester, MA.
- Maintaining, organizing, and distributing biologics for critical studies
- Coordinating shipments internally and internationally, and with contracting groups to organize documents for external shipment
- Use sterile techniques to handle protein samples including re-aliquoting, labeling, and remediation/reformulation of biologics
- Perform routine maintenance of laboratory equipment and replenish consumables within lab
- Concisely and rigorously analyze, document, and report lab and inventory finding.
Skills and Requirements:
- High degree of organization, attention to detail, and disciplined record keeping is a must
- General multi-tasking abilities and ability to work in a fast-paced, dynamic team environment is necessary
- Good written and oral communication skills are highly desirable
- General laboratory experience and proficiency in data management, including updating and maintaining information on computer systems, are also highly desirable
- Training and/or certification in customs compliance and dangerous goods classification is desirable, but not required
- B.S. in Biology, Biochemistry, Biotechnology, Chemical Engineering, Data Science, Pharmaceutical Sciences, Supply Chain Management, or related field preferred
If you are having difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Jarred Fetterman at 215-531-5593.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.