Patient Recruitment & Retention Manager
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for a Patient Recruitment & Retention Manager position with a leading biotechnology company that specialises in RNAi therapeutics. The organisation uses this innovative form of therapy to treat rare genetic, cardio metabolic, acute hepatic infectious, central nervous system (CNS) and ocular diseases. The Manager will join this company in their office in Massachusetts. This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced and motivated applicant to develop a career in a truly revolutionary field.
- Establish multifaceted program level patient recruitment & retention strategies and maintain alignment for all study-specific efforts.
- Determine recruitment and/or retention plans based on protocol, patient populations, country, and site feasibility.
- Develop contingency/risk management plans for projects and assist in the preparation and execution of sound correction strategies.
- Advise on country and site selection where appropriate.
- Execute deliverables that are flexible, adaptable, and deliver value.
- Lead the creative concept/design process of recruitment and retention approaches and materials. Copywriting experience a plus.
- Identify, oversee and manage external recruitment/retention suppliers for study-specific efforts.
- Judiciously manage recruitment/retention annual investment plans, balancing recruitment strategy with analytics, digital and advocacy deliverables.
- Partner with Clinical Operations, Patient Advocacy, Medical Affairs, CRO teams, and other key stakeholders to implement innovative recruitment/retention efforts including social, digital, and long-term patient engagement initiatives.
- Interface with KOLs, principal investigators and their teams, and patient groups as appropriate.
- Establish global and country specific therapeutic area knowledge and expertise.
- Build on and foster culture of innovation, up-front planning, and timely execution of initiatives on a global basis in an outsourced model setting.
- Implement and manage request for proposal through the bid process for outsourced recruitment/retention tactics.
- Create and maintain mutually beneficial long-term partnerships with suppliers to foster feedback and continuous improvement.
- Create reporting tools to measure ongoing activities and other key performance, quality and effectiveness indicators.
- Develop tracking tools and oversees project budgets, timelines, and deliverables.
- Proficient in development and tracking metrics and assessing performance for multiple projects.
- Integrate the patient voice into protocol development, and other patient faceting materials, and drug development process.
- Manage social media efforts pertaining to specific trials.
- Review and provide input on registry postings including clinicaltrials.gov trial listings.
Skills and Requirements:
- Proven track record in patient recruitment and retention strategy development, budget planning, and program implementation.
- Experience identifying and managing multiple vendors and tracking/forecasting budgets.
- Comprehensive regulatory knowledge, including ICH and GCPs.
- Exceptional organizational skills and ability to deal with competing priorities.
- Strong analytical reasoning and problem-solving ability.
- Strong communication (written and verbal) and presentation skills.
- Knowledge of global clinical trial management in a fast-paced CRO outsourced environment.
- Familiar with protocol and ICF development and review.
- Experience facilitating global team meetings.
- Demonstrated project management skills.
- Demonstrable multitasking, project management, and execution skills.
- Good interpersonal skills, including communication, presentation, persuasion, and influence.
- Good organisational skills, including efficiency, punctuality, and collaboration in a team environment.
- Proficiency with computer skills, such as MS Office.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Kevin Cassini at +1 215 531 5288 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.