A dynamic and talented biotech are looking for an Outsourcing Manager to join their team in Italy. You will be expected to support the outsourcing needs of international Global Medicines Development and Affairs (GMDA). You will be responsible for the generation, negotiation and execution of contracts including budget and legal terms.
- Ensures confidentiality agreements (CDAs) are executed as required.
- Generates CDAs for GMDA vendors.
- Reviews HCP CVs to determine accurate FMVs.
- Responsible for the contract negotiation/execution for vendors & HCPs supporting a business owner.
- Primary point of contact for functional areas requiring contract support.
- Primary point of contact for the vendors and HCPs while negotiating of the scope of work and budgets.
- Works closely with Legal, Business Owner and other relevant functional groups for review and escalation of contract issues.
- Completes new vendor set up activities.
- Completes entry into IProcurement.
- Distributes, tracks, monitors all contractual agreements through signature process following up with internal and external signatories as required through VCT.
- Supports cross-functional relationships with international GMDA (including local Medical Directors and Administrative Assistants), legal and finance.
Skills and Requirements
- 4-year University degree is required
- Minimum of 3 years of experience as a contract manager within a pharmaceutical/biotech/CRO (or related industry).
- Knowledge of local contracting requirements.
- Negotiation, organizational and communication skills are required.
- Strong Word and Excel skills
- Fluent in English and Italian.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.