Proclinical is currently recruiting for an Outsourcing Coordinator with a biopharmaceutical company located in North Chicago, IL.
- Coordination of analytical development work packages that are outsourced to external and internal service providers.
- Request and assessment of quotes for services
- Planning and monitoring of outsourced activities within the given project timeline in close collaboration with the internal project team and the service provider.
- Responsible for the timely shipment of analytical samples.
- Authoring and archiving of documents in a GMP environment. Verification of analytical data from service providers.
- Data migration into internal IT systems.
- Collaboration in a global team with internal and external global interfaces.
- Contribution to the planning and adherence of project budget.
Skills and Requirements:
- S. or Bachelor in a relevant life science discipline (e.g. chemistry, biochemistry, pharmacy)
- Several years of experience in the pharmaceutical industry within the CMC area in a GMP-regulated environment
- Self-motivated, hard-working, detail-oriented and able to work in a fast-paced global team environment with demonstrated problem solving skills.
- Competency with software programs, including MS Excel, PowerPoint, Word
- Strong attention to quality and details when exercising organizational, documentation and communication skills
If you are having difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Zachary Hines at 215-531-6914.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.