Operational Demand Planner
Proclinical are partnering with a manufacturing organisation who are recruiting for an individual to join their team. The opening position is for an Operational Demand Planner. This role is on a permanent basis and is located in Paris.
- Handle the planning procedure to guarantee process integrity and timely implementation, which involves master data management and predict enrichment in o9 demand planning cockpit.
- You will strive to deliver an unbiased, finished and precise demand plan over the rolling 0 - 12 months.
- Produce the 2-12 months rolling demand plan for a brand and for a number of markets in the EMEA region.
- Responsible for handling scenario plan production, focusing on the brand ky expansion drivers, and enable the lock-in meeting with multifunctional shareholders such as brand, sales, finance, supply chain, etc.
- Other duties may be assigned to this role.
Key Skills and Requirements:
- Educated to a MSc degree level in a supply chain, engineering or business administration field.
- At least 4 years of experience in supply chain planning.
- Pertinent familiarity with demand planning.
- Experience with signal-driven prediction.
- Capable of conducting scenario planning with experience in leading demand evaluations with multifunctional shareholders.
- Knowledge of KPI analysis as well as of the S&OP/IBP procedure.
- Comfortable working with various sources of data and information to recognise pertinent acumens as well as resolve issues.
- Works well with others.
- Communication skills both verbally and in writing.
- An organised individual with the ability to prioritise workload and handle various tasks simultaneously.
- Fluency in the English language with knowledge in French would be ideal.
If you are having difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Ed Little at +44 203 148 8353.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.