Proclinical is currently recruiting for a Molecular Technologist with a pharmaceutical company located in Horsham, PA.
- Perform DNA/RNA extraction, purification, quantification, transcription, replication, amplification, and mutagenesis PCR/real-time PCR and associated data analysis.
- Work according to CAP/CLIA/FDA/GCP/GLP standards. Perform instrument maintenance and troubleshooting.
- Comply with established procedures and company policies.
- Complete QC Action Logs, preventative maintenance logs and pending lists daily.
- Implement assays per well-documented standards and contribute to the development of standard methods.
Skills and Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree in Life Sciences required, preferably in Biology or Chemistry
- 2-4 years of experience in a lab setting required
- Previous laboratory experience including basic understanding of design, optimization and implementation of quantitative PCR assays strongly preferred
- Must be willing to work in a biosafety level 2 (BSL2) and/or 3 (BSL3) environment and able to wear appropriate respiratory protection.
If you are having difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Jarred Fetterman at 215-531-5593.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.