Materials Management Operations Specialist
Proclinical is seeking a Materials Management Operations Specialist for a cutting-edge biotech company located in Cambridge, MA.
The External Operations Specialist will support the materials logistics, material movement, and request coordination activities from vendors to 3rd party or internal warehouses. The role will partner with the materials management and external manufacturing teams to ensure materials are appropriately moved, stored and maintained up to date in the SAP system.
Must be eligible to work in the US.
- Coordinates inbound and outbound shipment requests with our third party warehouses.
- Schedules and coordinates shipments with carriers or partners with external partners to arrange shipments of materials.
- Monitors shipments in route and ensures compliance arrival at its destination.
- Partners with external manufacturing team to coordinates shipment of products from contract manufacturers to third party warehouses.
- Completes SAP transactions aligned with materials movements.
- Collects and maintains temperature data from shipments per SOPs.
- Ensures management and quality assurance team is alerted in cases of excursions.
- Partners with trade compliance team to ensure appropriate import and/or export documentation is in place for shipments and aligned with all relevant regulations.
- Supports cycle count and inventory adjustment activities for external warehouses, where requested.
Skills and Requirements:
- Associate's or Bachelor's degree a plus in business, logistics, supply chain or related discipline.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in Logistics, Inventory Control, Material Management or Supply Chain.
- Experience in a GMP environment is highly preferred.
- Knowledge of US Customs Regulations, and import/export procedures.
- Knowledge of SAP or equivalent a plus.
- Excellent communications and computer skills with a demonstrated proficiency with Word and Excel.
- Ability to work independently and communicate with vendors globally.
- Able to communicate will various levels of the organization and develop successful working relationships.
If you are having difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Jackie Cerchio at +(1) 267-846-2026 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.