Materials Management Associate
Proclinical is currently recruiting for a Materials Management Associate with a pharmaceutical company located in Gaithersburg, MD.
- Provide support to all areas as it relates to Materials Management operations to meet company needs.
- Maintain accurate inventory; receive, verify and enter material into computer system.
- Packing/shipping material following IATA/DOT regulations
- Processes requests in a timely manner to meet company needs
- Collaborate with other departments as necessary to meet material movement requirements
- Move materials to and from loading docks, delivery trucks and storage areas.
- Working off hours or weekends as needed
- Ensure work environment remains safe and clean.
Skills and Requirements:
- 2+ years in Materials Management supply chain, Cold Chain, logistics, distribution, International shipping requirements or other related experience is preferred.
- Experience working with an ERP system is required; experience with SAGE X3 or SAP R3 is preferred.
- Experience in the Pharma/Biopharmaceutical or related industry in support of a GMP-compliant manufacturing environment.
- Ability to utilize an ERP inventory application, basic Excel spreadsheets and review of email notifications to accurately process, receive and ship orders.
If you are having difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Janelle Jones at 267-297-3257.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.