A leading Contract Research Organisation (CRO) is currently recruiting a Marketing Manager to be based in the UK. This is an excellent opportunity to bring expertise and skills to an established and in-demand company that is providing innovative and cost-effective development services to global pharma, biotech and medical device partners.
- Continue to own and establish the company's position in the market for the medium to long term, raising the profile and reinforce the company's message to all stakeholders (New and existing clients, partners and internal).
- Plan and create a marketing strategy that builds upon the current strategy for growth.
- Create a quarterly plan and calendar to execute the marketing strategy.
- Be responsible for the management of marketing budgets.
- Ensuring internal employees have a good understanding of our internal activities and message.
- Develop a content plan around business needs and objectives.
- Lead the maintenance of the company's website, ensuring all messages and news is up to date.
- Research and co-create insightful content that can contribute towards the content plan. Liaise with operational leads to lean on experts within the business to help with directions.
- Maintain social engagement for the company (LinkedIn, Twitter and Facebook)
- Maintain and organise email marketing campaigns and newsletters.
- Support the development and distribution of press releases through agencies.
- Support and manage ad distribution with publications.
- Plan and execute all digital marketing, including SEO, LinkedIn advertising, email, and social campaigns.
- Identify trends and insights and optimise spend and performance based on these insights.
Branding and Collateral
- Follow company brand guidelines to execute the design of marketing collateral, both digital and offline.
- Oversee the development of various inter-department collateral which is external facing.
- Ensure all collateral is up to date and reflective of the company's brand and message.
- Liaise with our brand agency to create complex design work.
- Ensure the business is developing successful lead generation campaigns.
- Work with business development to support the sales process from a marketing perspective.
- Monitor CRM activities to identify marketing behaviour across new and existing leads.
- Monitor and report on all marketing channels which should be presented to senior management on a monthly basis.
- Contribute and suggest what is working/not working and suggest changes and enhancements to activity.
- Work to an agreed budget, track and monitor costs throughout.
- Measure the performance of activities and access against KPI's and ROI.
Skills and Requirements:
- A degree in marketing or related discipline e.g. CIM.
- 3-5 years' experience in a similar role.
- Life sciences experience preferably.
- Strong analytical skills and a comprehensive understanding of google analytics.
- Knowledge of marketing/ social and CRM technologies, with specific experience in ZOHO preferable but not essential.
- Experience managing third-party/ vendors.
- Strong written and content creation skills
- Demonstrable multitasking, project management, and execution skills.
- Good interpersonal skills, including communication, presentation, persuasion, and influence.
- Good organisational skills, including being detail-oriented, efficiency, punctuality, and collaboration in a team environment.
- Proficiency with computer skills, such as MS Office.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Emma Adams on +44 203 854 3893 or upload your resume on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.