A speciality biopharmaceutical company is currently recruiting a Manufacturing Technician to join their office in Reykjavik. This organisation is renowned for its work on high-quality biosimilar products, ranging across the value chain from cell line development to commercial manufacturing. This is an exciting opportunity to work with a dynamic and upcoming company and bolster a career in the biosimilar space.
- Working in accordance with cGMP and EHS practices, conducting all activities in a compliant and safe manner.
- Willing to take on additional activities with little or no supervision.
- Performing cGMP activities in Grade CNC, D and C areas.
- Culture mammalian cells aseptically from cell revival stage in shake flask until end of production process in Single use bioreactors in accordance with the relevant protocols.
- Preparing media and buffers to set specifications in accordance with written protocols.
- Proactively ensuring the USP suite and equipment is maintained in a state of Inspection readiness at all times.
- Be an SME author/reviewer and/or approver for written procedures, SOPs, BMRs and other cGMP documentations in span of expertise.
- Assisting in the execution of technical and validation protocols.
- Taking ownership of deviations: leading and coordinating investigations as required, to help identify root cause and appropriate corrective actions.
- Contributing towards Technology Transfer of processes to manufacturing scale.
- Supervising and ensuring laboratory work is carried out according to cGMP.
- Coaching and mentoring new starters to contribute to achieving a multi-skilled and engaged USP team.
- Contributing as required to successful commercial Pre-Approval Inspections (PAIs), regular Audits and any other interactions with regulatory agencies.
- Actively involved in tasks that involve other departments in the company, in addition to other tasks assigned to him/her.
- Continually identifying process improvement to help create and maintain a lean, flexible and agile manufacturing facility.
- Demonstrating operational excellence within functional area of responsibilities.
- Adhering to the company etiquette in all matters of behaviour and manners.
Skills and Requirements:
- Degree in related discipline or sufficient relevant experience.
- Knowledge/experience of mammalian cell culture for the production of monoclonal antibodies and recombinant protein therapeutic products.
- A minimum of 5 years in biopharmaceuticals or technical field, desired.
- Hands-on experience operating upstream processing equipment.
- Experience of cell culture principles, techniques, scale up, technology transfer and process validation activities.
- Proven experience of coaching and mentoring others.
- Experience of supporting Pre-Approval Inspections (PAI) and working with international regulatory agencies including the FDA and EMA.
- Expertise of cGMP compliance and associated documentation.
- Fluent command of the English language, both spoken and written
- Demonstrable multitasking, project management, and execution skills.
- Good interpersonal skills, including communication, presentation, persuasion, and influence.
- Good organisational skills, including efficiency, punctuality, and collaboration in a team environment.
- Proficiency with computer skills, such as MS Office.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Marjolene D'Almeida-Ayeni at 0203 854 2626 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
A leading Staffing & Recruiting company is currently recruiting for a Manufacturing Associate.
A leading and global biotechnology company is currently recruiting a Bioprocess Engineer/ Manufacturing Specialist to join their team in Germany.
Société de prestations en chimie fine pharmaceutique basée à Chenôve (à côté de Dijon) la compagnie basée à Chenove recherche un(e) Technicien(ne) Développement Analytique.