Proclinical is currently recruiting for a Manufacturing Specialist position located in the La Verne, CA with one of the world's leading pharmaceutical companies. Successful candidate will have heavy Word, Excel, and PowerPoint experience, demonstrates technical writing abilities, and is proficient in regulatory/cGMP principles.
- Demonstrate technical writing abilities in order to implement changes to controlled documents.
- Perform batch record reviews.
- Identify and support process improvement efforts (investigations/corrective actions).
- Exercise judgment within well-defined and established procedures and practices to determine appropriate action with minimal supervision.
- Communicate with individuals inter and intra-departmentally.
- Perform ISO Class 8 gowning as needed.
Skills and Requirements:
- HS Diploma is required (advanced degree preferred.)
- Can create training programs on existing operations.
- Detail oriented.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Has proficiency in regulatory/cGMP principles and applies knowledge to processes.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Catherine Nguyen at (+1) 215-531-5643 or upload your resume on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.