Manufacturing Master Batch Record Expert
Manufacturing Master Batch Record Expert - München
Proclinical has partnered with a growing German family-owned company in search for Manufacturing Master Batch Record Expert. In this role you will assist in developing and producing high quality drugs, among others for rare diseases, we are looking for a candidate with a pharmaceutical background, who wants to develop in the field of quality assurance.
- You are responsible for the creation and optimization of master batch records. Your credo is innovative, easy to understand and practical. You implement the training of this MBR according to the same principles.
- You support the production team with all GMP relevant documents.
- You are part of a team for the creation and optimization of SOPs.
- The analytical questioning of processes logically always ends for you in improvement activities.
- You support the production manager in his responsibility according to AMWHV and AMG.
Skills and Requirements
- Very high ability to work in professional and interdisciplinary teams
- PTA, pharmacist or comparable education and/or work experience in the pharmaceutical/food industry
- Excellent knowledge of GMP regulations and FMD guidelines required
- Open, solution-oriented communication behaviour with high teamwork ability, self-motivation and assertiveness
- Good command of written and spoken English
- 30 days vacation
- Capital-forming benefits and company pension scheme
- Flexible working hours
- Vacation and Christmas bonus
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.