Proclinical is currently recruiting for a Manufacturing Manager with a pharmaceutical company located in Boston, MA.
- Support external manufacturing and development cross functional teams and key stakeholders for pharmaceutical products through clinical development, product validation and commercialization.
- Lead day-to-day transactional activities to support external manufacturing operations, including ownership of documentation and logistics supporting manufacturing readiness at external CMOs.
- Support key internal operations including inventory management through SAP and utilization of procure-to-pay systems such as GEP.
- Drive knowledge management activities including documentation of meeting minutes and action items during internal alignment team meetings and tracking metrics from external drug product manufacturing activities
Skills and Requirements:
- Bachelor's Degree in Life Sciences, or Business is required.
- 0-2 experience in the field of manufacture of drug substance and parenteral drug products is required.
- Ability to complete assignments in an accurate, timely, and clearly documented manner with minimal oversight.
- Experience working within inventory management systems such as SAP.
If you are having difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Bri Copeland at 267-297-3280.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.