Proclinical is currently recruiting for a Manufacturing Coordinator with a pharmaceutical company located in Philadelphia, PA.
- Coordinates, scheduled, plans and supports such that PM/calibration requirements are met
- Possesses basic industry knowledge, ideally background in the pharmaceutical and biotechnology industry or cell and gene therapy
- Performs, trains, mentor and manage trainees on performance of material related activities
- Schedules, forecasts receives and organizes materials
- Identifies and communicates material discrepancies
- Performs material procurement activities
- Creates, revises, reviews and finalizes material documents
- First point of escalation for material related issues
- Uses and trains others on the use of support systems (e.g. LIMS) with some proficiency
- Understands the concept of manufacturing processes and methods
- Collects and coordinates scientific and process data per good document practices
- Follows compliance and regulatory requirements and current Good Manufacturing Practices (cGMPs) and understands 'why' behind the regulations.
- Identifies, communicates, addresses and improves simple cGMP compliance and regulatory gaps and issues
- Tracks the review and approval of Batch Record (BR) deliverables
- Trains, coaches and mentors trainees on basic and manufacturing specific introductory items
- Initiates preliminary access for trainees
- Compiles and presents training metrics
- Performs, trains, coaches and mentors others to maintain record files and databases
Skills and Requirements:
- High School diploma and over 6 years of relevant experience or
- Associates'/Bachelor's (ideally science) degree with over 3 years of relevant or equivalent experience
If you are having difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Mike Raletz at 267-428-7770.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.