Manufacturing Associate II
Proclinical are recruiting for a Manufacturing Associate II to join a pharmaceutical organisation. This role is on a contract basis.
- You will revise documents as instructed ensuring capability of equipment and/or process changes.
- Contribute to training actions, handling individual training plans.
- Mentor other associates when needed.
- Lead shift work when supervisor is absent and lead or partake in shift exchanges.
- Arrange actions and day-to-day schedules with cross-functional areas.
- Implement manufacturing processing steps and/or manufacturing assistance actions, overseeing the process against the recipe & MFG documentation.
- Conduct troubleshooting/investigation of equipment and process concerns.
- Other duties may be assigned to this role.
Key Skills and Requirements:
- Educated to a high school diploma or university degree level with demonstrable pertinent work experience in a linked field, though no experience in a linked field may be taken into consideration.
- Fluency in English with knowledge in German and/or French would be beneficial.
If you are having difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Chloe Jack at +41 61 508 73 40.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.