Mammalian Cell Culture Associate Scientist
Proclinical is currently recruiting for a Mammalian Cell Culture Associate Scientist with a global biotechnology company located in Cambridge, MA. Successful candidate must have cell culture experience, and a background in molecular and/or cellular biology and/or biochemistry.
Skills and Requirements:
- BS in Biology, Molecular Biology, Cell Biology, Biochemistry or a related field with relevant post-graduate or industrial experience+ 2 years relevant experience.
- Mammalian cell culture experience.
- Background in molecular and/or cellular biology and/or biochemistry.
- Cell culture/cell line development experience in an academic and/or industrial setting.
- Experience in the following areas are especially desired: molecular biology (dna and rna preparation, pcr, qpcr) and mammalian cell culture.
- Additional experience with robotics and automation systems would be a plus.
- The ability to perform productively and efficiently within a dynamic work environment along with strong verbal and written communication skills is also desired.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Zachary Hines at (+1) 215-531-6914 or upload your resume on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.