Proclinical is currently recruiting for a Logistics Specialist with a pharmaceutical company located in Gaithersburg, MD.
- Manage in coordination with the Global Logistics team logistics and transportation for a business segment. Manage internal stakeholder relationship to ensure high level of service.
- Support internal and external (CMO) sites with logistics leadership, technical information to enable execution.
- Partners with internal departments to enable an integrated, end-to-end supply chain.
- Lead and manage relationships with logistics service providers.
- Ensure adherence to pharmaceutical industry requirements, in line with GMP compliance and cold chain management
Skills and Requirements:
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in supply chain, logistics, business, or other relevant discipline preferred.
- 3-5 years work experience in Logistics, Transportation, Import/Export, cold-chain other Supply Chain function.
- 1-5 years work experience in Biotech-Pharmaceuticals
If you are having difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Bri Copeland at 267-297-3280.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.