Proclinical is currently recruiting for a Laboratory Technician with a pharmaceutical company located in New Haven, CT.
- Conducts experimental studies to develop, optimize, and characterize manufacturing processes for biotherapeutic candidates
- Executes experimental studies to support scale up of manufacturing processes or troubleshooting of issues at manufacturing scale as required for therapeutic proteins
- Documents study results in notebooks, forms, and technical reports
- Assists in laboratory management including ordering and maintenance
Skills and Requirements:
- Proficiency to work in laboratory environment is required
- Proficiency in following various laboratory operating and safety procedures is required
- Proficiency with various MS Office programs, including Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint. Is required
- Experience in any area of biologics process development (cell culutre and/or purification) is preferred.
- Experience of performing chromatographic protein purification is preferred
- Experience with Unicorn programming and operation of AKTA and other chromatography skids is preferred
- Experience in nano filtration and ultrafiltration/diafiltration is preferred
- Experience with Design of Experiments Software (e.g. JMP) is preferred.
If you are having difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Bri Copeland at 267-297-3280.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.