Laboratory Support Technician
Proclinical is currently recruiting for a Laboratory Support Technician with a pharmaceutical company located in Plainsboro, NJ. The responsibility of the position is to manage sample logistics & chain of custody, building and distribute sample collection kits to the clinical sites, facilitate the import & export process, ensuring the sample lists accurately reflect the information of the biological samples & reagents to be shipped into the analytical labs, and ensuring the sample collection kits to be produced accurately within timeline for the clinical sites. This incumbent manages and maintain the sample and kits information, resolve discrepancies and issues.
- Provide central lab services to pharma and biopharma world-wide, including sample management, sample chain of custody, logistics management, sample collection kit assembly, distribution and tracking.
- Effectively communicate and interface with team mates, cross-function business partners, and internal Quality Assurance Unit in order to fully comply with GLP, CAP, CLIA and other pertinent regulations.
- Good execution capability, drive for results, accurately manage samples and kit production for clients
- Prepare, review and execute SOPs and work orders accurately
- Follow SOPs and regulatory guidelines to execute the work orders
- Able to trouble shoot
Skills and Requirements:
- Need to be able to read, write and understand Mandarin
- Prefer 1-2 years' experience in a lab setting.
- BS degree or equivalent work experience, e.g., at least one year work experience in relevant field after an associate degree.
- A quick learner, eager to learn, demonstrate capability and confidence to be able to and willing to learn
- Strong and demonstrated capability of attention to details
- Take initiatives and ownership of works, and take pride in the quality of work provided, strive for excellence
- Good communication capability
- Prefer experience in lab/logistics or material management
- Prefer knowledge in CAP, GLP, and CLIA regulations
- Knowledge of commonly used concepts, practices, and procedures within a laboratory
- Effective oral and written communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Computer skills: working knowledge of Internet, MS Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Ability to work under pressure of multiple projects and deadlines
- Ability to effectively prioritize workload and manage changes in direction
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Must be able to work in a lab/office environment with variable noise levels.
- Ability to Sit for long periods of time
- Ability to Lift 30 lbs occasionally
- Ability to crouch, bend, twist, and reach
- Ability to push/pull 30 lbs occasionally
- Clarity of Vision
- Must be able to perform activities with repetitive motions
- Ability to climb Stairs
If you are having difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Nikki Ranieri at 215-531-5288.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.