Laboratory Specialist II
A leading biotechnology research organization is seeking to recruit a Laboratory Specialist III. Based in Pennsylvania, this establishment is renowned for their focus on developing next-generation gene transfer vectors and their application in the treatment of a variety of acquired and inherited diseases. This position offers an exciting opportunity to work with a company that is riven by the unmet needs of patients with genetic diseases.
- Individual will be involved in experimental design and standard protocol development.
- Performing initial data assessment for the Gene Therapy group.
- Utilizing Molecular Biology and Biochemistry techniques.
Skills and Requirements:
- B.A./B.S. in Biology, Molecular Biology, Cell Biology, Biochemistry, Chemistry or in adjacent field with strong scientific background.
- 3-5 years of post-degree bench laboratory experience, or an equivalent combination of education and experience, required.
- Experience with Molecular Biology and Biochemistry techniques/assays (cloning, isolations, PCR, ELISA, animal/colony handling/maintenance, and dissection) a must.
- Must be willing to learn new techniques involving molecular and cell biology, protein biochemistry, virology, immunology, bioinformatics, and biotechnology.
- Must have the ability to follow existing and ability to develop novel protocols and methods.
- Demonstrable multitasking, project management, and execution skills.
- Good interpersonal skills, including communication, presentation, persuasion, and influence.
- Good organisational skills, including efficiency, punctuality, and collaboration in a team environment.
- Proficiency with computer skills, such as MS Office.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Mike Raletz at +1 267-428-7770 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
A global healthcare company is advertising a vacancy for a Senior Manager, Quality Management position.
Swiss Franc0.00 - Swiss Franc100000.00 per annum
A global healthcare company is advertising a vacancy for a Scientist, USP Development position.
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for a Technical Operations position with a leading pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, and medical device capability company.
A leading biotechnology research organization is seeking to recruit a Laboratory Specialist III.
A leading biotechnology company is seeking to recruit an IVD R&D Head to their office in Shanghai.
A leading pharmaceutical company that accelerates the launch and listing of drugs across China is seeking for a Formulation Engineer to join their office in Shanghai.
A top 10 global pharmaceutical company is currently recruiting a Laboratory Analyst/Assistant - Level 1.
An international pharmaceutical company is seeking to recruit a Document Control Assistant to their office in Philadelphia.
San Mateo, California
A vacancy has arisen for a Research Associate III, Digital Pathology with an internationally renowned pharmaceutical company, based in their California office.
A vacancy has arisen for a Human Resources Assistant with an internationally renowned pharmaceutical company, based in their California office.