Proclinical is currently recruiting for a Laboratory Assistant with a multinational biotechnology company located in Cambridge, MA. Successful candidate will provide solution preparations on request using electronic lab notebook under direction of Supervisor or designated personnel.
- Conduct chemical tests on patient samples according to policies and guidelines.
- Prepare standard volumetric solutions and reagents.
- Maintain laboratory by cleaning and sterilizing the equipment, keeping inventory, and ordering lab supplies.
- Analyze test results, produce reports, and consult with specialists as needed to reach diagnosis.
- Scope of Understanding: Focus on lab techniques and the development of individual unit operations
- Operational: Understands and follows lab procedures and safety practices.
Skills and Requirements:
- Associate's degree of Lab science and 1+ years of experience.
- The preferred candidate will have experience in Media/Buffer Preparation, sterile technique, inventory management and customer service.
- Ability to multitask and deal with a constantly changing schedule is also required.
- Good communication and computer literacy are a must.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Amanda Rivera at (+1) 267-435-8555 or upload your resume on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.