Junior Manager Customer Service and Supply
A global healthcare company is advertising a vacancy for a Junior Manager - Customer Service and Supply. Based in Munich, the position will offer the opportunity to work with an organisation known for their work researching, developing, manufacturing, and marketing innovative and original products, with a focus on pharmaceutical products for the treatment of diseases and nutraceutical products.
- Supporting ONPGs Customer Service activities, incl. the handling of incoming requests from customers to ensure that orders are processed both promptly and thoroughly with internal and external stakeholders.
- Providing assistance in developing the procedures as well as maintaining an orderly workflow.
- Saving the data and reporting the sales weekly and monthly.
- Following problems, such as service issues, customer complain, through the resolution.
- Providing support in planning the bulk deliveries from Japan.
- Assisting in monitoring and forecasting the inventory to ensure store have enough stock.
- Tracking products from Japan via Amsterdam to UK or Germany.
- Tracking supplies from Germany and the UK to global end customers.
- Overseeing arrivals of shipments, incl. solution-driven assistance.
- Providing support with up- and downstream transport and logistics activities.
- Supporting artwork creation, liaising amongst artwork company, providing regulatory expertise in each country and ONPG team, and monitoring the approval scoop.
- Preparing reports by collecting and analyzing with the information from the customers.
- Providing feedback Customer Service to customers.
- Providing feedback supply chain involved stakeholders.
- Ensuring internal procedures and SOP's are adequate and followed.
- Following applicable guidelines, incl. GMP/GDP are preferable.
Skills and Requirements:
- Apprenticeship business administration, or similar preferred.
- Customer Service background, plus import and export (logistics) experience.
- Professional experiences in a pharmaceutical company, or similar preferred.
- Demonstrable multitasking, project management, and execution skills.
- Good interpersonal skills, including communication, presentation, persuasion, and influence.
- Good organisational skills, including efficiency, punctuality, and collaboration in a team environment.
- Proficiency with computer skills, such as MS Office.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Lucia Donnarumma at +496994189029 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.
München (81249), Bayern
A global healthcare company is advertising a vacancy for a Junior Manager - Customer Service and Supply.