IOT Applications Engineer
This vacancy has now expired. Please see similar roles below...
Proclinical are recruiting for an IOT Applications Engineer to join a biotech organisation. This role is on a permanent basis and is located in Oensingen with hybrid working available.
- Form the setting along with the backend team to assist with analytics, supervision and upkeep of IoT devices.
- Recognise systems and procedures to improve effectiveness and assist with greater access to meaningful data that empowers crucial shareholders throughout the organisation.
- Discovery ways to guarantee clean data and reduce risk of data breaches or fraud.
- Collaborate with shareholders which involves product and data teams to support with IoT linked technical concerns and assist with IoT requirements in terms of data points, edge computing etc.
- You will develop IoT applications, assist with numerous target hardware and applications.
- Form the infrastructure necessary for optimal constant integration and deployment.
Key Skills and Requirements:
- Educated to a degree level in a computer science, engineering, statistics, applied mathematics, informatics, information systems or a similar discipline.
- Demonstrable experience in embedded software development.
- Familiarity and competency with the following: Rust development (at least some experience even in a hobby project with Rust is a huge plus); Embedded Linux; IoT communication protocols like MQTT; Low-level embedded programming with C; Asynchronous programming, etc.
- Comfortable working within a cross-functional team and offering feedback to senior management.
- Able to develop operations in the software engineering space such as Github/Github Actions, CI/CD pipelines, etc.
- Capable of thinking outside the box as well as enjoys a challenge to develop professionally.
- Past involvement with agile strategies such as Scrum, Lean and SAFe, etc., as well as tools such as Jira.
If you are having difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Jana Van Zyl at +41 61 568 79 82.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.