Inventory Management Specialist
Proclinical is currently recruiting for an Inventory Management Specialist for our client located in West Point, PA. Successful candidate will be responsible for global inventory management of clinical supply chain investigational materials (bulk drug product, primary packaged drug product, clinical packaged supplies (finished goods) and package components.
- Manage, plan and coordinate the destruction of obsolete Investigational materials
- Provide detailed inventory reports to material owners for disposition analysis
- Coordinate material destruction with internal and external partners
- Define and establish metrics, measure and compare against benchmarks, monitor change control, and continuously optimize process
- Monitor timelines and communications
- Generate reports to monitor inventory performance
Skills and Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree in related field or 3-5 years of relevant experience
- Experience in clinical development and/or clinical supplies preferred
- Prior supply chain, logistics, or operations knowledge is desired
- Experience with SAP desired
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Maya Smith at (+1) 267-405-6995 or upload your resume on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.
An established biotechnology company is advertising a vacancy for a Head of GMP Production - ATMP position based in London.
An established biotechnology company is advertising a vacancy for a Clinical Supply Chain Manager position based in Stevenage