This vacancy has now expired. Please see similar roles below...
Proclinical are recruiting for an Internal Auditor to join a healthcare organisation. This role is on a permanent basis and is located in Berlin.
- Implement risk-, and process focused audits in labs across Europe focusing on both financial and operational procedures such as in purchasing, accounting, salaries & wages, and financial reporting.
- Manage audit report writing in English documentation of suggestions and follow-up activities which involves the supervision of executed measures lose and trusting collaborating in the project team, the labs and the corporate headquarters in Sydney.
- Serve as the main point of contact for internal control, risk management and audit inquiries from in the Group.
- Other duties may be assigned.
Key Skills and Requirements:
- Educated to a degree level in business or similar focusing on finance and accounting would be preferable.
- Know-how of HGB; IFRS would be beneficial.
- Taken the exam or motivated to take them such as CIA, CISA, CPA, etc…
- Demonstrable experience with internal audit or a similar position, preferably in the area of finance and accounting.
- A structured, analytical and independent way of working.
- Computer literacy.
- Familiarity with ERP systems, preferably AX dynamics.
- Expertise on data analysis such as ACL would be beneficial for the role.
- Works well with others.
- Communication skills both verbally and in writing.
- Willing to travel for business needs up to 40% of the time.
Fluency in both English and German with knowledge in French would be advantageous.
If you are having difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Jana Van Zyl at +41 61 568 79 82.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.