Ingredient Manager (Nutrition Ingredient)
Proclinical are recruiting for a Manager Ingredient to join a pharmaceutical organisation. This role is on a permanent basis and is located in Haryana.
- To develop new business and build future pipeline for the region for Growth with retaining the existing business.
- Coordinate and collaborate between the sales team and other line leaders to develop strategies that will increase sales potential so as to maximize company revenue. Identify and monitor market opportunities with the aim of producing measurable and planned pipelines.
- Segment Sales: Identify, compile, propose concepts and strategies for achieving annual targets related to gross income, quantity, price, and margin for specific segments targeted with the aim of increasing the overall business.
- The role will handle company's nutrition portfolio (ingredients) with support from relevant stakeholders.
- Product Development: Implement a new product development strategy based on market analysis with the aim of expanding Ingredient market share.
- Technical Service: Providing data, facts and information that will be used to develop after-sales support, competition that occurs, as well as improvement projects with the aim of increasing customer satisfaction so as to generate new business.
- Responsible for both prescribed and OTC market sale of Nutrition segment.
- Ability to handle new product introductions, technical discussion on nutrition portfolio.
- Business planning, forecasting & analysis for assessing market potential of business opportunities for the business.
- Negotiating prices and quantities.
- Master's in nutrition or PhD in Nutrition (Preferred).
- Demonstrable experience into Nutrition/Formulation within Food/health Industry.
- Excellent Communication skills. Presentable & Knowledge and should act as a SME.
- Good Understanding of Joint Health- Formulation (Food/health).
If you are having difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Vy Lam at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.