In Vivo Scientist
Proclinical is currently recruiting for an In-Vivo Scientist with our client located in Spring House, PA. Successful candidate will perform in-vivo experiments on mice and rats to help create and characterize new large molecule therapeutics.
- Immunize rodents to produce antibodies.
- Perform in-vivo studies to evaluate pharmacokinetics, mechanism of action and efficacy in various rodent models.
- Experience with oncology mouse models is beneficial. Prepares technical reports as appropriate.
- Perform in-vivo experiments on mice and rats to help create and characterize new large molecule therapeutics.
Skills and Requirements:
- AS or BA/BS in Biology or Animal Science field with 2-3 years in-vivo experience in a pharmaceutical, biotechnology, or academic research facility.
- Must have hands on experience conducting in vivo studies, and should be skilled in ID, IN, IV, IP, SC, RO and rodent necropsy techniques.
- Experience in a pharmaceutical or biotechnology preclinical discovery program is a plus.
- Ability to conduct studies under minimal supervision is required, with independent work expected on daily tasks and in-vivo assays.
- Excellent computer skills and effective communication abilities are required to work effectively in a multidisciplinary, team environment.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Samantha Reader at (+1) 267-983-0134 or upload your resume on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.