HR Representative II
A vacancy has arisen for an HR Representative II with an internationally renowned pharmaceutical company, based in their California office. This organization is known for its solid commercial portfolio of life-saving drugs within a number of therapy areas, along with a growing pipeline of investigational drugs and an unmatched patient access program. This is an exciting opportunity to work with a leading pharmaceutical organization and support their innovative impact on the healthcare field.
- Working on a variety of human resources issues providing support and facilitation of company-wide human resources programs (e.g. supporting transition to new HR systems and organizational structures).
- Advising and supporting managers and employees on routine and non-routine human resources issues and work-related problems, including routine employee relations issues.
- Conducting recruitment activities and interview processes for employee levels up to Manager level; working with recruiting manager to generate offers and get offers approved.
- Identifying training needs analysis and coordinates the use of routine training solutions for employees and managers. Keeps track of attendance, training budget and purchase orders.
- Preparing employee communications related to HR policies and procedures.
- Working with the HR functional specialist, provides advice and information to employees on benefit programs.
- Ensuring compliance of HR administration requirements and data management for an assigned area.
- Collaborating with other HR departments in multiple aspects of HR administration including contracts of employment, new hire and leave transactions, processing insurance claims, and maintaining absence records (e.g. sickness, maternity, holiday).
- Conducting research and analysis of data for assigned projects. Participates in determining objectives of assignment and under guidance, plans schedules and arranges activities in accomplishing objectives.
- Interacting with internal and external staff on routine matters, often requiring coordination between organizations.
- Conducting routine presentations to employees on a variety of HR subjects.
Skills and Requirements:
- BS/BA degree and 3+ years of experience
- A working knowledge of HR legislation/employment law, principles, policies, and procedures.
- Must be able to exercise judgment and independently determine and take appropriate action within defined HR policies and procedures.
- Demonstrable multitasking, project management, and execution skills.
- Good interpersonal skills, including communication, presentation, persuasion, and influence.
- Good organisational skills, including efficiency, punctuality, and collaboration in a team environment.
- Proficiency with computer skills, such as MS Office.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Catherine Nguyen at +44 02074400632 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
An internationally leading pharmaceutical company is seeking to recruit an HRBO to their office in Switzerland.
San Mateo, California
A vacancy has arisen for an HRIS Specialist with an internationally renowned pharmaceutical company, based in their California office.
A leading technology commercialisation and research company is seeking to recruit a Personal Assistant and Reception/Administration Supervisor
An internationally leading pharmaceutical company is seeking to recruit an HR Transformation Program Manager to their office in Dublin.
An internationally leading pharmaceutical company is seeking to recruit an HR Manager/HRBP to their office in Prague.
San Mateo, California
A vacancy has arisen for a Human Resources Assistant with an internationally renowned pharmaceutical company, based in their California office.
San Mateo, California
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for a Inclusion & Diversity Project Manager position with a leading pharmaceutical research company.
Swiss Franc0.00 - Swiss Franc150000.00 per annum
A global biopharma company that aims to improve health by rapidly delivering innovative medicines and technologies is currently recruiting an HR Business Leader to join their team in Basel.
Plainsboro, New Jersey
ProClinical has a great opportunity for a HR Support Coordinator to join a European pharmaceutical company. This is a contract role based in New Jersey.
A global biotechnology company that employs over 20,000 people worldwide is seeking to recruit an HR Manager.