HR Operations & Systems Specialist - 12 months
This vacancy has now expired. Please see similar roles below...
Proclinical are recruiting for a HR Operations & Systems Specialist - 12 months to join a pharmaceutical organisation. This role is on a contract basis and is located in Maidenhead.
- Responsible for fay-to-day processing of personnel lifecycle changes and any other data entry into the company's HR systems to guarantee that the data is precise and pertinent for reporting and analytics.
- Supervise the integration of new hires and internal transfers as well as guarantee that records are processed into oracle fusion HCM in a timely manner.
- Routinely perform data validation and data integrity audits to assist with ongoing tracking and upkeep of HR data.
- You will serve as the main point of contact in arrange HR system upgrades, preserve user acceptance testing test scripts and contribute to and document UST outcomes.
- Reply and offer outcomes and analysis to data requests received from HR business partners and any other HR centers of excellence.
- Offer aide, as lead, to any other cross-functional projects that assist HR systems and operations initiatives when required.
- Other duties may be assigned.
Key Skills and Requirements:
- Educated to a degree level or corresponding work experience.
- Former involvement using HR systems and upholding data integrity.
- Capable of working within a fast-paced setting while preserving organisation and prioritisation.
- Passionate about excellence and keen on pleasing the customer with evert conversation.
- Aware of when to ask for additional assistance.
- Communication skills both verbally and in writing.
- Computer literacy.
- Able to think analytically and critically.
- Able to resolve issues.
- Demonstrated ability in client services as well as forming and preserving relations.
- Works well with others.
- Exhibits a positive mindset with a high attention to detail.
- A curious individual with an eagerness to learn.
- Keen to develop comprehension of as well as serve as a key resource for all HR systems and linked procedures.
- Enjoys helping others and open to feedback, training and direction.
If you are having difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Harry Qureshi at email@example.com
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.