A global biotechnology company that employs over 20,000 people worldwide is seeking to recruit an HR Manager. The organisation is renowned for creating breakthrough therapies for rare diseases and working to produce an innovative pipeline across their key therapy areas. This vacancy offers the exciting opportunity to work with this company in their office in Zurich.
- Supporting the Lead HRBP International HQ and Switzerland in the day to day activities for an international site of 500+ Head Count.
- Supporting the integration and harmonization team in HR related topics.
- Supervising the Swiss payroll processes together with the HR Coordinator and external provider for 120 Head Count.
- Providing guidance and coaching to managers and employees on employee relations issues.
- Supporting the Functional HRBP and managers in onboarding and offboarding of employees.
- Acting as primary local HR point-of-contact to business leaders and employees.
- Supporting the HR Coordinator and Corporate Service teams in reviewing agreements, contracts, addendums and other employment related documents.
- Working with the legal department for specific labour law related topics.
- Supporting the Functional HRBP in their employment activities related to the HQ.
- Accompanying employees of dedicated population from joining and entry formalities throughout entire employee live cycle.
- Supporting the preparation for meetings, e.g. with slides, analysis and data collections.
Skills and Requirements:
- Preferably bachelor's Degree or a related relevant (university) degree or eidg.dipl. Personalfachmann-/frau.
- Minimum 3-5 years of experience in a HR role, preferably in the pharmaceutical industry.
- Broad experience in core HR disciplines (recruitment, compensation, benefits (pension), performance management, labour law, talent development, etc.)
- Well-developed consultative and coaching skills, with ability to build rapport with employees and managers at all levels of the organisation.
- Experience as a change agent, acting as a catalyst to change and supporting business in moving to the next level.
- Strong influencing and communication skills, including operating across cultural boundaries.
- Fluency in English and German.
- Demonstrable project management skills.
- Demonstrable multitasking, project management, and execution skills.
- Good interpersonal skills, including communication, presentation, persuasion, and influence.
- Good organisational skills, including efficiency, punctuality, and collaboration in a team environment.
- Proficiency with computer skills, such as MS Office.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Ronni Hartgen at +44 2038000814 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
San Mateo, California
A vacancy has arisen for a Human Resources Assistant with an internationally renowned pharmaceutical company, based in their California office.
San Mateo, California
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for a Inclusion & Diversity Project Manager position with a leading pharmaceutical research company.
Swiss Franc0.00 - Swiss Franc150000.00 per annum
A global biopharma company that aims to improve health by rapidly delivering innovative medicines and technologies is currently recruiting an HR Business Leader to join their team in Basel.
Plainsboro, New Jersey
ProClinical has a great opportunity for a HR Support Coordinator to join a European pharmaceutical company. This is a contract role based in New Jersey.
£0.00 - £34 per day
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for an HR Business Partner position with a leading staffing and recruiting company.