HR Business Partner
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Quality Assurance - Auditor. The position will be based in Zurich with a leading commercial-stage oncology company that develops novel treatments for solid tumour cancers. This vacancy offers an exciting opportunity to work a leading company that is internationally renowned for their medical device technology.
- Develop and deliver world class Human Resources strategy and operational excellence for selected functions in partnership with the HR Site Lead, the functional HR BP's in the US.
- Address short and long-term regional and functional human capital needs and assure the attraction, development, and retention of top talent.
- Partner with the business on organizational change and effectiveness efforts and drive alignment between the different PO&T functions in Zug.
- Work closely with all HR Center of Excellence (COE) partners to ensure an integrated customer experience in delivering HR services.
- Utilise extensive knowledge of the business to diagnose short- and long-term local, regional, and cross-functional human capital needs and assure the attraction, development, and retention of top talent.
- Work closely with Talent Acquisition, People & Organization Development, and HR Shared Service to ensure all HR Services with regards to the reorganization are delivered, meet the needs of the business, and are fully compliant with corporate guidelines and local employment regulations.
- Support the Atlas Project team in all overseeing, monitoring tasks & active involvement.
- Work closely with the Project team to ensure seamless execution of strategy to ensure transparent communication (internally and externally) and drive/support all change management related projects.
- The person in this role will work closely with the Project team and specially with the HR EU+, HR Site Leader Int.
Skills and Requirements:
- Demonstrable multitasking, project management, and execution skills.
- Good interpersonal skills, including communication, presentation, persuasion, and influence.
- Good organisational skills, including efficiency, punctuality, and collaboration in a team environment.
- Proficiency with computer skills, such as MS Office.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Manon Luflade at +44 2038540586 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.
A leading biotechnology and pharmaceutical company is seeking to hire an HR Manager to their office in Singapore.
A leading pharmaceutical client is searching for a Senior Associate - Regulatory Systems to join their team in the UK