HR Business Leader
A global biopharma company that aims to improve health by rapidly delivering innovative medicines and technologies is currently recruiting an HR Business Leader to join their team in Basel. The organisation focuses on building entrepreneurial biotech and healthcare technology companies with a unique approach to sourcing talent, aligning incentives, and deploying technology. This is an exciting opportunity to work with a prestigious international company.
The HR Business Partner (HRBP) for Switzerland is responsible for employee relations, payroll, benefits, and advising and counselling managers and employees as to local and global HR policies and procedures. The HRBP is also responsible for finding, screening, and recruiting new job applicants and implementing global HR plans and strategies into Switzerland.
- Working closely with hiring manager throughout the recruitment process, gathering feedback, arranging and leading Hiring Planning & Decision Meetings, negotiating & delivering offer and obtaining work permits etc.
- Onboarding newcomers to the company.
- Determining suitable salaries and remuneration.
- Providing the necessary support systems for payroll requirements.
- Developing adequate induction and training.
- Supporting employee opportunities for professional development.
- Managing succession planning of staff.
- Assisting with the performance management and yearly compensation process.
- Maintain contact with local authorities, ensuring compliance with federal and state regulations or flagging up potential issues to be discussed with legal counsel.
- Handling the departure of employees (testimonial, recovering office equipment, exit interviews, ending agency contracts, etc.)
Skills and Requirements:
- 7+ years HR experience with a concentration in Employee Relations, Labour Relations, and HR Generalist experience.
- Preferable a degree in Human Resources or related field.
- Fluent in the English and German language.
- Knowledge of Swiss Employment and Labour Relations practices.
- Proven work experience as in-house recruiter or of recruiting experience in a staffing agency.
- Demonstrable multitasking, project management, and execution skills.
- Good interpersonal skills, including communication, presentation, persuasion, and influence.
- Good organisational skills, including efficiency, punctuality, and collaboration in a team environment.
- Proficiency with computer skills, such as MS Office.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Josh Volpe at +44 203 761 5702 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
San Mateo, California
A vacancy has arisen for a Human Resources Assistant with an internationally renowned pharmaceutical company, based in their California office.
San Mateo, California
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for a Inclusion & Diversity Project Manager position with a leading pharmaceutical research company.
Plainsboro, New Jersey
ProClinical has a great opportunity for a HR Support Coordinator to join a European pharmaceutical company. This is a contract role based in New Jersey.
A global biotechnology company that employs over 20,000 people worldwide is seeking to recruit an HR Manager.
£0.00 - £34 per day
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for an HR Business Partner position with a leading staffing and recruiting company.