HPLC Laboratory Technician
Proclinical is currently recruiting for an HPLC Laboratory Technician with a biopharmaceutical company located in North Chicago, IL.
- Plan and perform routine tasks competently and independently within a timely fashion, and generate reliable and consistent results.
- Documentation of experimental activities and results in a GMP compliant fashion using an electronic data acquisition and management systems.
- Effective communication on issues and solutions.
Skills and Requirements:
- Chemistry or biology experience, can be a recent grad, quick learner, with interest in analytical chemistry, and working with HPLC, lab scale equipment and instrumentation
- Chemistry, biologic, or chemical engineering background, includes all levels of education and experience
- 0-4 years pharmaceutical related working experience required or a BS degree.
- Considering a college student for part time job who is eager to get pharmaceutical industry experience.
If you are having difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Zachary Hines at 215-531-6914.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.