Hospital Sales Manager
A global Healthcare company is looking for an experienced Hospital Sales Manager to be a part of the EMEA Sales Team. You will be expected to build a strong brand , high product awareness and drive the brand in Germany and Austria.
- Establish the sales targets and continue to create or reinforce the awareness and adoption activities: participate in the development of the regional marketing plan.
- Message development and product positioning.
- Utilise the pricing guidelines/strategies to facilitate sales.
- Define and coordinate promotional and communication requirements.
- In-depth, hands on experience working with KOL's, clinicians, HCP's, payors and/or academic institutions establishing/maintaining relationships.
- Facilitate hospital data input and presentation of the pharmacoeconomic modeling results for blood component safety mitigation strategies to the appropriate stakeholders.
- Monitor and communicate trends in the region as well as changing or unmet customer needs.
- Coordinate and interface with the EMEA team as well as with the other functional teams.
- Assess and communicate customer requirements for products and service in line with company policies.
- Take ownership and accountability for commercial tenders, contract and service agreements in the territory in line with company policies.
- Collect customer feedback about products and services, including: complaints and ideas for new or modified products, and report this information to management for required action.
- Proposes, plans and coordinates Government Affairs and Market Access activities in close cooperation with internal functions as well as consultancies as applicable.
- Collaborate with Regulatory and Legal with regards to overall compliance.
- Support sharing best practice across the sales team.
- Perform other related duties as required.
Skills and Requirements
- University degree "in medical/life sciences "or a clear demonstration of behavior at Academic level.
- Proven track record of preferably more than 10 years of commercial success and more than 5 years' experience in Hematology/Oncology
- Thorough knowledge of the Medical Device arena.
- Experience in developing Key Opinion Leaders to support new medical technologies.
- Works in a collaborative and inclusive fashion; demonstrates effective teamwork in a variety of settings; constructively resolves conflict to achieve goals.
- Takes and supports risks; continuously seeks better ways to meet customer needs; challenges the status-quo; demonstrates break-through thinking.
- Sets clear direction; establishes plans consistent with that direction; measures progress against plans.
- Demonstrates the ability to translate complex processes in compelling and comprehensive strategies and tactics that are goal oriented.
- Ability to work independently with excellent problem-solving skills and the ability to adapt to changing priorities and deadlines.
- Must be fluent in German and English.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.