Proclinical are recruiting for a HIV Nurse to join a pharmaceutical organisation. This role is on a contract basis and is located in the Midlands or North of the UK.
- You will develop and execute HIV education programs to educate healthcare professionals through one-on-one sessions and meetings.
- Support healthcare professional in executing best practice standards and health examinations in HIV care.
- Work alongside external partner organisations to assist the healthcare professionals.
- Serve as a representative for the organisation when attending professional events and congresses to promote service advancement.
- Cooperate with the internal team on cross-functional project efficiently.
- Form and expand on relationships with crucial customers to improve on care delivery through audits, education and service development.
- Other duties may be assigned.
Key Skills and Requirements:
- Knowledge of HCP or ACP.
- Familiarity with clinical HIV.
- A self-motivated individual with the ability to work well with others.
- Capable of assuming ownership of set objectives and agreements to line management.
- Demonstrated experience in delivering clinical audits, service reviews and constant service within a healthcare organisation.
- Project management abilities.
- Able to cover both locations: Midlands and North of UK.
If you are having difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Joshua Bye at email@example.com
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.