High Throughput Biology Associate II
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for a High Throughput Biology Associate II position with a leading pharmaceutical research company. The organization prides itself on its solid commercial portfolio of life-saving drugs within a number of therapy areas, along with a growing pipeline of investigational drugs and an unmatched patient access program. Based in the company's California office, this is an exciting opportunity to work with an internationally renowned company and support their innovative impact on the scientific field.
- Check in compounds synthesized and submitted by Chemistry - weighing out powder and solid material to prepare solutions of standardized concentrations.
- Perform HPLC quality assurance on all accepted samples.
- Check in compounds outsourced by Chemistry and delivered to Sample Bank for archive and subsequent compound request fulfilment/.
- Fulfill compound requests, both solution and solid forms, for Research and Pharmaceutical Development & Manufacturing/
- Use a variety of instrumentation and perform basic troubleshooting as needed.
- Complete required documentation & pack fulfilled orders for delivery to Shipping/Receiving on all orders sent to the company's Seattle site, CRO's and academic institutions.
- Use automated compound stores and walk-in freezer to store and retrieve compounds as required.
- Provide compound support to high-throughput screening as required.
Skills and Requirements:
- BS/BA (*Required) Chemistry or Biology or similar.
- 2 + years' experience in compound management or similar setting, required.
- Ability to work as a team member and interact frequently with many customers.
- Experience with lab instrumentation and automation, such as, weigh stations & balance enclosures, HPLC, LC/MS, liquid handlers, centrifuges, robotics and automated compound stores.
- Demonstrable multitasking, project management, and execution skills.
- Good interpersonal skills, including communication, presentation, persuasion, and influence.
- Good organisational skills, including efficiency, punctuality, and collaboration in a team environment.
- Proficiency with computer skills, such as MS Office.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Sherron Howard at + 267 435 8600 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Foster City, California
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for a Associate Scientist position with a leading pharmaceutical research company.
Up to £0.00 per annum
ProClinical is partnering with an international pharmaceutical company to advertise a vacancy for a Principal Scientist - Fibrotic Remodelling position.
Highly Competitive Salary
Preclinical, in support of our client, are seeking a Research Scientist to join the team of an innovative life sciences company, based in Boston, MA.
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for a Biopharmaceutical Laboratory Technician position
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for a Lab Tech II, QC Cell Biology position
Marseille, Provence-Alpes-Côte d'Azur
ProClinical have an exciting opportunity at a biotech company
East Norriton, Pennsylvania
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for an Associate Scientist, Analytical Development position
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for a Senior Scientist position
Highly Competitive Salary
Piscataway, New Jersey
ProClinical, in support of our client, are seeking an individual to fill the role of principal Scientist - Biomarkers, based in Piscataway, NJ.
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for a QA/QC specialist with a top 10 global pharmaceutical company