Healthcare Consultant, Belgium
Proclinical are recruiting for a Healthcare Consultant, Belgium to join a CRO. This role is on a permanent basis with the ability to work remotely in Belgium.
- You will invent novel solutions.
- Use a well-thought-out strategy when carrying out projects.
- The ideal candidate will analyse the present operation, recognise improvement prospects, and formulate suitable and realistic advice.
- Collaborate with customers.
- Responsible for analysing cases and motivating submissions numerically.
- Other duties to be assigned.
Key Skills and Requirements:
- Educated to a degree level with professional work experience.
- Likeness to the healthcare sector.
- Capable of creatively developing own concepts.
- A motivated individual able to motivate others.
- Analytical abilities with a result focused mindset.
- Ownership capabilities.
- Communication skills both verbally and in writing.
- Able to plan your agenda effectively, knowledge of respecting deadlines and stress resistant.
- A flexible individual who works well both independently as well as in a team.
- Collegiality and a pleasant atmosphere are important to you.
- Computer literacy.
- Fluency in two languages spoken in Belgium.
- Keen to carry out tasks for clients all over Belgium.
If you are having difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Jon Stewart at +44 203 7520 318.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.