Health Care Technical Sales Specialist for DACH & Poland
A world leading serving science company is recruiting a Health Care Content Technical Sales Specialist to join their smart and driven team. The company has a global team of more than 75,000 colleagues within the biotechnology industry, and enables their customers to make the world healthier, cleaner and safer. This is an exciting opportunity to bring expertise and skills to an established and in-demand company.
- Concentrating on growing our Health Care Content business (Pharmacogenomics, Cystic Fibrosis, Vaginal Microbiota, Urinary Tract Microbiota & Respiratory Microbiota).
- Expanding new sales into emerging infectious disease markets across a broad range of customer segments.
- Demonstrating a clear understanding of selling into private clinical laboratories in addition to Reference Labs and Hospitals.
- Serving both as a sales role plus a technical resource for the customers across the territory as well as across a highly matrixed sales organisation.
- Understanding of gene expression and genotyping workflows, particularly in quantitative PCR, and with working knowledge of next generation sequencing and microarrays.
- Attaining sales quota and developing high level relationships with key opinion leaders (KOL's), with the purpose of making these engagements successful as positive references.
- Good communications and alignment with the local district sales teams and business partners within the company.
- Developing and managing an annual Territory Plan and quarterly business plans to meet or exceed financial goals to be shared across our selling matrix.
- Utilising product and application knowledge across our genetic analysis portfolio to successfully apply consultative and strategic selling presentations.
- Understanding customer goals, priorities and challenges to provide solutions best positioned to address clinical customer needs.
- Focusing on high growth areas and markets, key applications to drive open array-based projects into new emerging markets.
- Consistently and accurately manage sales process including sales forecasting, pipeline management and sales tracking using Seibel system and other designated IT tools.
- Regularly utilising analytics tools and CRM's to drive territory success and achieve plan.
- Assessing sales team training needs and provide market feedback and product development input to internal business partners.
Skills and Requirements:
- Bachelor's Degree in Biology, Molecular Biology, Biochemistry or related field; or the equivalent knowledge and experience. (A Master's or PhD degree is desirable).
- Minimum 3 to 5+ years of sales experience in Life Sciences (highly preferred) or similar Field Application Support.
- Must have scientific consulting acumen.
- Demonstrates extensive knowledge of qPCR technologies and applications.
- Ability to accurately cost projects and speak to workflow advantages to create ROI with the customers and sales colleagues.
- Accomplished sales skills and can speak to competitive technologies, demonstrate value as a supporting partner in the pre-sales process, while also independently driving sales throughout all stages of the sales process.
- Located within the defined geography of the territory.
- Minimum of 50% travel expected by car, train & airplane.
- Valid driver's license in good standing.
- Demonstrable multitasking, project management, and execution skills.
- Good interpersonal skills, including communication, presentation, persuasion, and influence.
- Good organisational skills, including efficiency, punctuality, and collaboration in a team environment.
- Proficiency with computer skills, such as MS Office.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Mark Voeten at 0203 823 4365 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.